Monday, November 3, 2008

Butch Cassidy Race

So... on Nov. 1, I and Storme went to Springdale to do the Butch Cassidy Race. It was a 5k walk and a 10k run. We did the 5k WALK thank heavens! I haven't ever done anything like this so I was really nervous when Storme signed me up! But I'm so glad now that she did! My legs were jello after it was over! and sore the next day! Can you say I'm just a little out of shape! It was a fun and exciting day and we met some fun people up there! Thanks Storme!

2 comments:

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

hey i had fun going to that! thank you going with me! can you email me that picture? js_hoopes@yahoo.com
maybe we should start walking now so that we can "win" next year! haha ya know it's a serious competition!

Cassi and John said...

I am so proud of you... marathon here you come!!!