Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Look who's 2!

My baby is growing up so fast! I cant believe he is already 2. It makes me sad but so happy that he is growing into a big boy now! We LOVE him so much and are so thankful for him. He is are life and we are so glad that we get a chance to have a healthy boy to watch grow up!



Landon's birthday party! He had so much fun playing in the water and playing with all of his cozens and friends!


The Cake! He loved it cause it had a car on it! and I loved it cause it was cupcakes so it was easy to pull apart! no cutting!!
Enjoying his cupcake!







Opening his presents! It was so fun to see him open each one cause he would get so excited to see the new toy that he pulled out of the bag!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Jamie! I can't believe your little boy is two. He is such a cutie too! Ella and Landon would be good fiends I'm sure. Maybe some day we will get them together for a play date!

Decker and Tara said...

He is getting so big, don't you wish you could just pause time for awhile! Well guess its time to have another one.....right?

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

Best party I've been to in a long time!! He is so cute!! I'm glad he likes me... all other little kids I seem to scare away!

Julie said...

That is a really cool cake!!! I Love it.

thekimbo said...

I can't believe I ran across your blog?? You may not even remember me! I worked with you at Euphoric! What are you up to? Are you working??